Are you a Senior IT Project Manager used to working with Software projects? I am assisting an Essex based service provider to find an experienced Senior IT Project Manager to join their team.
They are looking for someone that has experience running E2E software lifecycle. This business has more than doubled over the past year, meaning the project team need to expand to accommodate this growth.
You will be responsible for managing the project timeline, resource and scope to meet the business requirement and ensure the team is successful.
- Manage E2E delivery of complex system solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints, scope, timelines and quality.
- Manage relationships and communications with all project stakeholders.
- Responsible for the creation, identification, management of project plans, dependencies, assumptions, issues and risks using the company's project and change management framework.
- Provide clear ownership for visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues.
- Agree the approach to delivery within the business systems development team.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience working in IT and Systems project management.
- Familiarity with software development.
- Proven experience in the delivery of projects based on agile development methods.
- Degree in Project Management, Computer Science or similar (Desirable)
If you would like to find out more about the business and the role, please apply below and I look forward to speaking with you in more detail.