Are you looking for a step up in your US/UK tax career?
US/UK Tax Senior Manager at a forward thinking and dynamic accountancy practice based in central London. A top 60 firm with 20 partners and around 150 staff in total.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with international tax experience, particularly US/UK, looking to lead a team working with exciting music and entertainment clients and reporting directly in to 2 tax partners, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress and also build a team around them in the growing US/UK Market.
They offer market leading salaries, and great company benefits as well as a proven track record of career progression with this role having a clear pathway to Director/Partner.
We are seeking an ambitious, experienced US/UK Manager/Senior Manager to join the firm working across a range of clients including Music and Entertainment. The ideal candidate will be ACA/ADIT/EA or CTA qualified with vast US/UK tax experience.
This is a varied role and as such, requires an individual who is keen to get involved in all areas of clients’ taxation and business requirements, both compliance and advisory predominantly focussing on Music and Entertainment clients.
What’s in it for you?
- 27 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Fantastic private medical insurance
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days working from home)
- 35-hour working week with the option of an early finish on a Friday
- Cashback scheme for medical expenses
- Group Life Insurance
- Regular social events and activities
- Season ticket loans
- Workplace nursery scheme
- To establish strong relationships and communicate effectively with the clients’ teams both internal and external, at all levels of personnel and assisting on ad-hoc client projects.
- Working successfully with staff and Partners to ensure that all deadlines and client expectations are met, highlighting any delivery issues and suggesting approach to rectify.
- Managing all compliance processes from tax returns to accounts (UK and International aspects)
- Overseeing the preparation of tax returns and computations in the UK and working with overseas advisers on international matters
- Provision of proactive tax and other varied advice to a portfolio of clients, partners and colleagues
We need someone who has experience of liaising with clients directly to coordinate the general compliance requirements and who has a desire to work symbiotically with other advisors as an extension to a client’s financial team.
If you're looking for a change in pace from your current tax role and are looking for a step up from your current US/UK Tax career then please apply below!