The Global Mobility Manager role has become available due to continuing growth and they are looking for a Global Mobility Tax Manager to deliver bespoke tax compliance and consulting services for their high profile and diverse client base. The wide variety of work and diverse range of prestigious global clients should give the successful candidate a hugely satisfying role.
Your responsibilities as the Global Mobility Tax Manager will include but not be limited to the following:
- This is a client facing role and you will be involved in a broad range of clients and tax projects providing tax advice and consulting services to Finance and HR professionals, as well as directly to the founders and C-suite clients.
- You will lead and manage your own diverse and interesting client portfolio including advising and guiding them on a broad range of employment tax matters (both core compliance and planning matters and wider employer services areas), leading and delivering project and resolving their queries.
- You will ensure delivery of technically excellent and high-quality work.
- You will coach and lead
- You will assist in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to marketing, using both traditional and social media mediums, and developing new business
Skills & experience
- Enrolled Agent or US CPA.
- ATT and/or CTA desirable but not essential.
Fantastic Benefits include:
- Pension – Looking after your future self when it’s time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays – Time to focus on what’s important to you.
- Private Medical Insurance – Taking care of your health. One less thing to worry about.
- Permanent Health Insurance – Financial protection in the event of illness or injury.
- Flexible hours of work – They’re on a mission to give you back your time.
- Life Assurance – 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal – Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities – Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so you can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events – Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching – Better never stops.
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave – They want to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family.