We are recruiting for a Credit Controller to work for a global holding business based in Halstead. Our client has bright, modern offices offering the newest technology mainly and mainly specialises in the building and manufacturing trade. This role can be hybrid (2 days at home, 3 days in the office) offering between £21,000 and £25,000.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email within agreed timescales as per companies debt collection procedure
Updating your customer's ledger on a daily basis
- Carrying out credit checks
Reporting to the line manager any problems that have not been resolved
- Maintaining accurate records of all chasing activity
- Respond promptly to any customers disputes, including liaising with other departments to ensure all customers queries are logged
- Post payments to accounts and allocate as required
- Ensuring monthly deadlines are meet
- Send out monthly client statements/letters
- Attend monthly aged debt meetings
- Ensuring that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Any ad-hoc duties
Decision to be made after first stage interview held in the offices, please apply now or contact Katie at Rutherford Briant Recruitment for more information!