op 20 Firm of Chartered Accountants with a network of offices' across the UK are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join their team on a 12 month fixed term maternity leave contract, with the possibility to become permanent.
The role can be based in either their London office or Northampton.
33 days holiday including bank holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
Employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referralCar lease scheme
Gold Accredited Investor in People
and many many more.......
The role will be to support the Head of Talent Acquisition and the Recruitment Assistant Manager to coordinate recruitment activity across all offices, with the aim of finalising frameworks to ensure consistency throughout all the offices and reducing reliance on agency recruitment.
Managing candidate pipeline and building strong relationships with Partners and Hiring Managers, providing regular, accurate information and updates.
- Solid recruitment experience in a busy role, operating to strict deadlines and handling conflicting priorities.
- Experience of working in a Professional Services environment would be an advantage
- Ability to influence others and demonstrate good interpersonal & negotiating skills
- Strong effective communicator in writing and interpersonal communication.
- Demonstrates ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches and
- departmental contribution whilst being cost sensitive.
- Good judgement & decision-making skills.
- Willingness to travel to all offices across the Firm as required