We are excited to be recruiting for a Payroll & Benefits Administrator to work for a well-known healthcare provider based in London. Our client offers a supportive and respectful environment providing you with the opportunity to develop your skills in a progressive and expanding organisation.
- Salary - £30,000 per annum
- Hybrid working - 50/50 split between home & London office
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- Private medical cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Gym membership discount
- Reduced rate Private GP consultations
- Pension contribution, match up to 10%
Reporting into the Payroll Manager and working with the Payroll department, you will run a weekly expenses process from start to finis and support in all matters across Payroll & Benefits.
We are looking for people with a minimum of 2 years experience in payroll as well as experience with the benefits administration.
Experience in healthcare and using the system ITrent is preferred but not essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing of weekly expenses claims from start to finish
- To assist on the processing of monthly payrolls for approximately 1400 employees in a full range of payroll tasks including, but not limited to, starters, leavers, changes, absences and overtime
- To assist with the administration of all benefits, and to advise accordingly
- To deal courteously and effectively with requests for advice and assistance, handling these directly where within the scope of your role or referring to colleagues as appropriate
- To work efficiently with other departments including People Team to ensure that adequate information is available for accurate payroll processing.
- To work flexibly within the team, assisting with phone enquiries, email queries, general filing and typing of correspondence
- To maintain confidentiality of staff records and information received at all times, in accordance with Payroll procedures
- To undertake all other reasonable duties as requested by the Payroll Manager in line with the level of the post
1st interviews can be held over Teams or face to face in the London office, please apply now or contact Katie at Rutherford Briant for more information!