- Work with divisional directors as a trusted partner to deliver and implement a people plan across your functional areas which is cost effective and brings strategic value to overall business performance.
- Provide a high-quality people partnering service yourself and through your team, providing specialist support on employee relations, organisational design and development, manpower planning, well-being, reward and recognition, engagement, talent acquisition, diversity, equality and inclusion as well as culture.
- Working with our business functions, you will ensure that our people processes and objectives are aligned to deliver a great people experience and one which maximises the retention and ongoing development of our people.
- You will work collaboratively with our specialist people functions to act as a sounding board for what works across our operational functions, challenging them where necessary to ensure we deliver what is required for the business.
- You will role model the Ground Control values and act as a guardian of our people-focused culture whilst driving change that enables business growth.
Who we’re Seeking:
- A passionate commercially minded professional with demonstrable experience gained at a senior level in medium/large organisations and a strong drive to create a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Significant experience working within a generalist people role at a senior leadership / Lead HRBP level covering employee relations, restructuring and change management, TUPE transfer, performance management, policy writing, organisational development, reward and retention planning, talent and succession management and employee engagement.
- Extensive ,demonstrable business partnering experience
- Experience of working with People systems and a proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional relationship skills, with a proven track record of building influential and trusted relationships with a range of senior stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of Modern People Practices and proven track record of implementing innovative people solutions.
We're 'growing' places - Join Us!