What you’ll achieve:
- Work with divisional Directors to deliver and implement a people strategy which is cost effective and brings strategic value to overall business performance.
- You will provide a high-quality people partnering service and specialist support on talent and succession planning, organisational and employee development, performance management, wellbeing, reward and recognition, diversity and inclusion, employee relations, employee voice and culture.
- You will advise on, influence, and deliver commercially driven people interventions that ensure Ground Control manage and build employee capability and engagement, drive people innovation and are recognised internally and externally as an employer of choice.
- You will provide day to day, subject matter expertise and support, guiding proactive and commercial solutions to people issues and steering managers towards informed decision making through the provision of accurate advice and sound judgement.
- You will manage relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure that the service delivered is aligned and consistent with other support functions and external best practice.
Who are we looking for?
- A passionate and commercially minded people professional with demonstrable experience gained in medium/large organisations and a strong drive to create a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Significant experience in managing a wide range of employee relations issues including multiple and complex TUPE transfers.
- Solid background in employment and case law
- Proven experience in change management acquired through operating in a growth environment.
- Strong analytical and data management skills with the ability to use Excel at an advanced level.
- Effective communication skills with the ability challenge the status quo when needed.
- Highly collaborative individual with the ability to work in a constantly changing and highly fluid environment.
- The ability to prioritise and delegate a fluctuating workload
- Significant experience within generalist people roles covering employee relations, restructuring and change management, TUPE transfers, performance management, policy writing, organisational development, reward and retention planning, talent and succession management and employee engagement.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and is energised by ongoing change and the opportunity to build in an environment with limited existing processes and infrastructure.