Business Analyst - Colchester (2-3 days in) - Up to £55,000
Are you ambitious, curious and customer focused?
I am our FTSE 100 partner to find them a dynamic Business Analyst to join their growing change team. The business have increased their change budget significantly to help them improve their capabilities. Over the past year they have been piloting and are now transitioning to an agile, value stream based delivery model.
Your role will see you
- Develop a strong understanding of end to end user journeys, processes and the technologies that support these.
- Accurately and efficiently, challenge and document scope, processes and requirements.
- Produce high quality business and tech analysis deliverables, including - User stories, functional and non functional specifications, 'as is' and 'to be' process models.
- ensuring traceability of requirements and user stories across the whole change cycle
- apply BA best practices and insights that challenge and ensure the "right" solution is found.
- build strong relationships and trust with senior stakeholders, to understand goals, objectives and desired outcomes.
- build a close working relationship with the Project Manager, PMO and Product manager as well as your tech colleagues.
To be successful in your application you will
- be an experienced business analyst who has demonstratable success in a high quality output culture
- have experience documenting and delivering high quality business analyst deliverables
- be able to translate business requirements into technical designs with support of your development colleagues
- have used business analysis tools, techniques and methodologies including Agile
- be great at building strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Be highly results driven, ambitious with a keen desire to always learn.
Bonus points if
- your experience as a BA has been within Financial Services
- you have worked as part of a globally distributed team
- you have a Business Analysis qualification
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!