Business Tax Senior Manager – Top 50 Firm
London (Hybrid) - £75k - £90k + Excellent Benefits Package
A Top 50 Firm with a prestigious history is looking to expand their Business Tax Team and are seeking a Business Senior Tax Manager. They are continuously winning business and working with some great clients across varying sectors including large companies, partnerships, and sole traders.
They strive to be the best, innovate, and always do exceptional work. That’s who we are and what our clients deserve.
The growth of the team has created an opportunity for an individual wishing to diversify their experience and accelerate their career. ?An exciting role joining a high performing team to be responsible for an allocated portfolio of clients and build relationships with them, ensuring they receive a quality tax service which is delivered efficiently and effectively.
They are looking for a Business Tax Senior Manager with strong technical knowledge and experience operating in a commercial environment.
What’s in it for you?
- 28 days holiday per year plus bank holidays with the option to buy and sell 5 days’ holiday
- Group Income Protection in case you’re unable to work due to illness or incapacity for an extended period
- Health Cash Plan to support common medical requirements
- Hybrid working - 60% of working hours as office based
- Core hours 10am – 4:30pm
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Salary sacrifice pension up to 5%
- Plus a whole array of additional optional benefits
The client base includes dealing with the tax affairs of a significant number of companies, partnerships, and sole traders.
?An exciting role joining a high performing team to be responsible for an allocated portfolio of clients and build relationships with them, ensuring they receive a quality tax service which is delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Building relationships with a portfolio of clients in our corporate and business tax team
- Understanding their issues and advising on their compliance obligations whilst also helping them to manage their risk and relationship with HMRC
- Proactively talking time to consider tax planning opportunities which may be relevant to them, and working with the tax directors and partners to support delivery of this
- Being a part of developing the wider team, through technical education, soft skill development and on the job training. This will include appraising more junior members of the team including objective setting and having the ability to encourage and foster development of the team
- Negotiating and raising fees and being responsible for WIP management on your portfolio of clients
- Contribution to the general management of the 20+ corporate and business tax department
- Assistance with the training of tax staff either on the job based or by way of participation in regular technical updates
- Appraisal of junior staff with responsibility for development and performance
- Assisting on queries arising from our international network; providing support to the Partners on practice development in terms of marketing campaigns and literature, networking, website support, contributing to the firm’s blogs and tweets and raising awareness of topical issues
- Identifying new opportunities within the client portfolio and working with the wider team to deliver additional services where appropriate
If you're looking for a step up from manager or wanting to continue your progress as a senior manager then this could just be the perfect Business Tax Senior Manager opportunity that you are looking for.
Please apply below!
Rutherford Briant is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply to vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.