Are you an experienced 2nd Line Support Technician? Are you looking to join a company that offer personal development and somewhere you can add value?
I am working with a fantastic MSP based in Essex, they are expanding their team and looking to take on an additional 2nd Line Support Technician. This business creates personal development plans for all employees, they have a great culture and spend time on a individual basis across the business to ensure everyone is developing and progressing in the direction best for them.
As with all MSP's you will be exposed to lots of different systems, offering variety in your day. Do have knowledge on AWS and Azure? Do have experience in 365 migrations?
- Microsoft Server Operating System knowledge (2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019)
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems knowledge (7,8 and 10)
- Microsoft Office 365 core products, administration and support.
- Remote Monitoring & Management Systems (RMM)
- Network troubleshooting (basic understanding of DNS, DHCP, Routers and Firewalls)
- Interest in Cloud Technologies (Azure and Amazon AWS)
- Prepare, plan and implement technical solutions
- Provide on-site & remote support up to 2nd line and developing to 3rd line.
- Offer support and training to junior technicians
- Develop strong relationships with clients and strive to go above the and beyond SLA's
If you would like to find out more, apply and we can discuss your application and the role in more detail.