Rutherford Briant have begun recruiting for a Group Finance Manager for a highly successful, internationally renowned group of companies who turnover £150 million and specialise in medical diagnostics and laboratory services across the whole of the UK and Europe.
They are currently seeking to recruit a qualified professional to join their established finance team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract at their London HQ by London Bridge. This individual will be mainly responsible for the monitoring and reporting of internal controls across the Group, producing financial statements and being the main point of contact for audit processes.
Our client would ideally hire an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified professional who possesses a strong background in financial management and reporting, experience within both practice and industry, as well as being well versed in internal controls and delivering key projects.
They are offering a salary up to £70,000, a 10% retention bonus, hybrid working, the chance for the role to become permanent and more!
What you will do:
- Managing the financial operations for four Corporate Holding Entities.
- Preparing the management accounts for four Corporate Holding Entities.
- Managing the reporting and testing of internal controls.
- Documenting of key controls and prioritising the improvement projects.
- Main point of contact for the statutory audit, coordinating with auditors during the half-year and full-year audit process.
- Preparing UK statutory financial statements across the Group in accordance with FRS101 and FRS102.
- Providing cash flow and CAPEX reports to support financial decision-making.
- Assisting the FP&A department with budgets & forecasts.
- Collaborating with tax advisor on tax-related matters.
What you will need:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with a minimum of 4 year's experience in finance.
- Demonstrative experience in improving processes and controls.
- Experience in a corporate environment with exposure to Group reporting and communication.
- Strong background in financial management and reporting.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent communication, IT and Excel skills.
What you will get in return:
- £70,000 per annum.
- 10% retention bonus.
- Hybrid working (2/3 days in the office).
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity for permanent role within the Group.