Are you ready to take that next step in kickstarting your management pathway? A top 60 Accountancy practice are seeking an Assistant manager to join their busy audit team.
This medium sized independent firm are based in a vibrant and exciting hub within Central London. This firm focus on people as individuals, allowing and supporting each employee to grow and develop within the firm.
As an Assistant manager you will be:
- Fully responsible for audit jobs from start to finish – including planning, fieldwork and finalisation
- Assisting with the management of basic WIP, billing and fee–recovery in order to achieve targets and cash collection where applicable
- Assisting with the management and delegation of tasks for junior members of staff by providing guidance, training, motivational and directional feedback
- Delegating appropriately ensuring clear instructions are given and objectives and deadlines set
- Allocating work to junior staff and briefing them on the work to be completed, providing guidance to junior staff and be available to answer queries
As an Assistant manager you will need:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 2+ years post qualification experience
- 6 to 12 months operating at Assistant Manager level desired
As an Assistant Manager you will receive:
- Fantastic private medical insurance
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 3 additional days over the December holidays
- 3% Pension contribution
- Cashback scheme for medical expenses
- Group Life Insurance
- Mental and Physical Health Support
- Regular social events and activities – including pizza, breakfast and/or drinks on the rooftop terrace, office, or local venues
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Workplace nursery scheme
- Excellent office space within Central London
If this opportunity is perfect for you please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Rutherford Briant is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply to vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.