Are you either an active studier or qualified Accountant looking to gain exposure to several high-profile projects while taking on new responsibilities in a progress and fast paced environment? A high-growth business based in Essex are looking for a Group Management Accountant to join their business.
This business are offering an excellent benefits package with 26 days holidays plus bank holidays, a generous pension package, private healthcare, hybrid working (2 days per week in the office) and a salary up to £50,000.
The role would suit someone who is either actively studying or qualified and is looking to gain exposure to acquisitions, stakeholder management and system improvements.
What you will do:
- Prepare the monthly management accounts for several entities inclusive of budgets, forecasts, variance analysis
- Compile, prepare and present the P&L while providing analysis on variances, commentaries and costs
- Lead the preparation and production of the budgets and forecasts while educating stakeholders on the process and variances
- Lead and drive weekly finance meetings with specific stakeholders
- Manage the balance sheet process and ensure all reconciliations are administered correctly
- Assist and lead on various process improvement projects as well as system upgrades
- Liaise with external audits at year-end and on a quarterly basis
- Partner with the wider business ensuring information is accurate and timely in order to make commercial business decisions
What you will get in return:
£45,000 - £50,000
Hybrid Working (2 days in the office)