Are you a highly experienced Credit Control and Accounts Receivable specialist seeking a sole position within a highly successful organisation?
We are currently working with a reputable and market-leading business based in Chelmsford who turnover £300 million to recruit a Senior Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable specialist for their established finance team.
Our client is ideally looking to recruit a senior professional who possesses experience of taking sole responsibility for the Credit Control and Accounts Receivable processes within a finance department.
They are offering a competitive salary up to £35,000, hybrid working, a clear route for progression, as well as a wide range of market-leading benefits.
What will you do:
- Month-end reconciliations and AR related postings.
- Chasing customers for payments dates and outstanding debt.
- Raising of multi-currency invoices as per billing requests.
- Ownership of weekly debtors meetings with senior management.
- Cashbook postings.
- Supporting the interim and year-end audit process.
What you will need:
- Previous experience in sole responsibility for AR/Credit Control department.
- Multi-currency experience (ideal).
- Strong communication skills & ability to deal with key stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What you will get in return:
- A salary up to £35,000 per annum
- Hybrid working
- Group pension plan & life cover
- Private healthcare
- Clear route for progression.