We are supporting our partner in their search for a 3RD Line Engineer to play a pivotal role in upkeeping their on-premises infrastructure and actively participating in the evolution and migration to our cutting-edge cloud infrastructure.
- Ensure seamless operations and provide support for our partner's on-premises infrastructure.
- Collaborate closely with the team to drive the development and migration processes for our partner's cloud infrastructure.
- Showcase extensive knowledge and hands-on experience across diverse technology landscapes.
- Engage directly with the business, aligning new technologies with our strategic mission, and ensuring compliance with the ICT governance framework.
- Strong foundation in networking.
- In-depth expertise in Active Directory and Azure.
- Familiarity with firewalls and routers.
- Proficient in Windows Server, Exchange, and advanced O365 applications.
- Troubleshooting skills for Microsoft OS.
- Hands-on experience with VMware & Hyper-V, Remote Desktop Services, SCCM/Intune, Microsoft SQL Server, PowerShell scripting, and ISCSI SAN’s.
- A collaborative spirit and a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work closely with the business, ensuring seamless technology alignment.
- Adaptability and a commitment to overcoming challenges.
Our partner operates through five interconnected businesses, collectively delivering integrated services for their clients. Each day presents new challenges.
Perks They Offer:
- Competitive salary package.
- Generous annual leave, plus an extra day off on your birthday.
- Private medical care.
- Comprehensive pension and life assurance.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Exciting shopping and restaurant vouchers, rewards, and discounts.
- Robust training and development opportunities.
- Family-friendly policies, including enhanced maternity benefits.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, providing mental health, physical health, and financial support.
- 24/7 Virtual GP service.
This is a hybrid role with 3 days in their Hoddesdon office, so it is important you are in a commutable distance to their offices. There is also a car allowance as part of this opportunity.
Rutherford Briant is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply to vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.