Are you an experienced Audit Manager used to working with clients that have £100m + turnovers?
Do you like work working with a variety of industries and want the chance to delve in to some Accounts Preparation too?
We are working with a with a Mid-Tier firm that are growing and need a strong and experienced Audit Manager to join the fold. This is a great opportunity for someone with drive and enthusiasm to develop a career and become a pivotal player in the Audit team.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and auditing
- A working knowledge of accounting software
- Able to deal confidently and effectively with clients, staff and partners.
- Able to provide on the job training for juniors.
- Self-starter who looks for solutions and makes recommendations.
- Proven managerial skills and experience.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
If you want to develop a career within a growing firm, somewhere you can add value and make a difference, apply below!
Rutherford Briant is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply to vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.