Rutherford Briant have taken on an exciting new role for a Payroll Junior to join a Top 20 Accountancy firm based in Letchworth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and determined individual to commence with their career in Payroll in a firm where "progression", "support" and "evolution" is at the centre of what they do. They offer flexibility and a good work-life balance to support wellbeing, allowing you to develop, grow and prosper.
As a Payroll Junior you will:
- Process client payrolls.
- Ensure correct Tax/National Insurance rates and relevant certificates are in place for every employee.
- Complete and Submit all PAYE and National Insurance documentation.
- Calculate employee and employer pension contributions.
- Deal with clients and their queries.
- Deal with all HM Revenue and Customs enquiries.
As a Payroll Junior you will need:
- To develop long lasting positive relationships.
- An eye for detail and be able to work quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrating a pro-active approach to all daily tasks.
- Succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Excited to immerse yourself in the culture and business of the firm.
As a Payroll Junior you will get:
- A market leading salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- A high level of training.
- Access to Wellbeing Programs.
- A supportive and determined team.
- Generous Holiday Allowance.
- A full calendar of social events.
Want to kickstart your career in this field? Get in touch for more information or give us a call!