Zoe is Rutherford Briant’ Business Support Administrator, she looks after the needs of the sales team, welcomes visitors and is often the person you will speak to first when you call the RBR offices.
Previously, Zoe held several other office roles including Credit Control and Purchase Ledger positions, her most recent role during the COVID pandemic was as a 999 Emergency Call Handler for the Essex Ambulance Service.
Zoe’s role is extremely varied but to summarise, you are most likely to find zoe:
- Processing temp timesheets and queries
- Preparing hampers, gifts and Christmas presents for our clients
- Organising corporate and social events, internally and externally
- Keeping our rural offices in order and topped up with supplies
- Welcoming new team members, ensuing they have all they need to enjoy their first experience of RBR.
Outside of work
Outside of work Zoe enjoys nothing better than spending time with her family, friends & Husband, shopping, going for lunch and enjoying a cocktail… or two!